What do our Savings Accounts offer?
- Receive a fidelity premium for deposits on your account for longer than 1 year and a base rate on other deposits.
- Choose what works for you: Extended with a higher fidelity premium or Standard with a higher base rate.
- Use the simulator to calculate your earnings and compare against other banks.
- Your deposits are covered up to €100,000 through Belgium's deposit guarantee.
- And exempt from 15% withholding tax on the first €990 of interest earned in 2020.
Calculate your interest
Type of product
Our Standard and Extended Regulated Savings Accounts are free of charge and are opened for an indefinite duration. Your money is always available without any costs. Account is for mobile clients only.
The Standard and Extended Regulated Savings Accounts are subject to Belgian law and complying with the conditions set out in Article 2 of the Royal Decree executing the Income Tax Code 1992.
The rates on our savings accounts can be changed at any given time. Our members will be notified of such changes via email.
Before opening an account, please read the key information for savers and the deposit guarantee information sheet below.
Individuals are exempt from 15% withholding tax on the first €990 of interest earned in 2020.
Protection of savings
Your deposits are protected up to €100,000 per person. In case of bankruptcy or risk of bankruptcy of the financial institution, the saver runs the risk of not recovering his/her savings or may be subject to a diminution / conversion in shares (Bail-in) of the amount of the claims he/she holds against the financial institution in excess of €100,000, i.e. the amount falling within the scope of the deposit guarantee scheme (read more about the Deposit protection guarantee below).
You can send your complaints to us using our chat or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied, contact our bank mediation service at www.ombfin.be.
How does it work?
- Download the Aion Bank app.
- Sign up for a membership and open an account within minutes.
- Go to the Finance tab and select ‘open new savings account’.
- Select the Standard or Extended Savings Account.
Digital banking at its best
- Signing up is fast and easy with our fully digital process
- Manage your money from anywhere
- Discover even more ways to save and earn money
- If after 12 months you've paid more than you saved, we will refund you the difference