First, you can apply online if you:
- are a Belgium resident,
- have a monthly salary of €1200+ after taxes and have been employed for a minimum of 3 months on a fixed contract,
- have not been late on a repayment or failed to repay a debt to a lender.
Calculate your monthly repayments
Let's get started
What you need to know before you apply
- You can borrow up to €35,000 online with a loan duration between 12-84 months and one of the best rates in market: 4.89%.
- We'll verify your income automatically to ensure a smooth process. We do not request payslips or bank statements. And no credit advisors are involved.
- You can easily share the information we need to verify your income by electronically using a secured communication channel.
- If your loan is approved, identify yourself fully digitally via your eID card and your loan will be deposited on the bank account of your choice.
- If you want to repay your loan early, we don't charge any repayment fees.
Fully digital. Fully flexible.
- Apply and get an answer in less than 10 minutes. We'll then contact you via phone or email to finalise the process.
- Borrow up to €35,000.
- Loans deposited into your bank account of choice.
- Aion Bank membership or account not required to apply for an instalment loan.
- Loan duration is for 12-84 months with the minimum amount of €3000.
Thinking you might need a larger loan?
Borrow to make your dreams a reality
Thinking of redecorating your home or getting your garden ready for Summer? A larger personal loan from Aion Bank can help bring your plans to life.
One low rate and fixed monthly repayments
Spread the cost of your purchase across up to 84 months for personal loans between €35,000 to €60,000. And rest easy with our fixed rate, ensuring your monthly repayments will not increase throughout the term.
Save money by consolidating your loans
A debt consolidation loan can help you save money by refinancing several loans into one single personal loan. If approved, we help reduce your interest rate on your current loans and remove administrative hassle of multiple loan repayments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to submit collateral if I apply for a loan?
We currently don't ask you to submit collateral for any of our loans.
Do you charge any fees for loans?
We want to make banking as simple as possible, so there are no fees on our loans. The only cost you will incur is interest. This means you'll always know the exact cost before you sign a contract with us.
What type of loan is best for me?
An overdraft is a facility that gives you an extra amount to use if your account reaches zero. This is a flexible way to deal with additional expenses that can come up. A personal loan is a fixed lump sum you borrow over a set period of time with a set amount of interest. You repay the loan in monthly instalments that get taken out on the same day every month.
How do I repay my personal loan?
We will automatically take your repayments from your current account on the date agreed in your contract. You can check your payment date when you click on the loan in your app.
How much can I borrow on a personal loan?
We offer personal loans up to 35,000 EUR. The amount you can borrow depends on your creditworthiness and repayment capacity.
Why a personal loan might work for you
A personal loan might be right for you if you want to get started with important plans or goals such as travel, redecorating your house or studies. A personal loan can also help bridge any financial gaps when the unexpected happens. However, always be aware that borrowing money costs money, so consider your personal situation carefully before applying.
How to get a personal loan?
You can apply for a personal loan via our fully digital application on our website. If you're a member you'll also be able to apply using our app. You'll receive an answer within 15 minutes and if you're approved you'll receive the money on your account the same business day.
How long can I take a loan out for?
You can take out a loan for up to 72 months.
Example: for an instalment loan with a fixed debit interest rate of 4,89% and a total loan amount of €10,000, the total amount for repayment is €11,032.73, total cost of credit €1,032.73, 48 equal monthly instalments of €230 and annual percentage rate of 5,02%. Calculation done as of July 9, 2020 based on a representative example.