The most accessible alternative to saving
- 100% digital: open your portfolio, add funds, check the performance and asset allocation, withdraw funds or close your investment portfolio all via the Aion Bank app.
- You can open a portfolio and start investing with as little as €100.
- Invest in our portfolios without investment fees regardless of the amount. No entry fees, no yearly management fees and no exit fees. Investing is included in your all-inclusive Premium membership.
- We do not receive any commissions on the portfolios we offer. We recommend investment portfolios specifically tailored to your risk appetite using only the best solutions for our members.
- Active monitoring and proactive adjustments ensure your investments are always working hard for you with a minimal effort on your side.
- You can open several portfolios with different risk levels and investment strategies and name each of them to invest for separated goals and with different investment horizons.
Private banking service made digital
- We created a short digital survey based on the latest insights in behavioural sciences to asses your risk appetite enabling us to recommend the portfolio that matches your needs.
- Your portfolio will be managed by a robo-advisor that continuously monitors the markets and proactively adapts your investments to market events and your risk profile.
- With Aion Bank you get the full benefits of investing without the stress or hours of research.
- You can choose to change your risk appetite to more conservative levels at any given moment. The portfolio will automatically adapt.
- We only offer Best-In-Class Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) from the best providers in the market. Working with well-known and respected global asset managers, such as BlackRock and Vanguard.
- We report on the portfolio performance and allocation changes via the app and email.
Calculate the impact of fees on your returns
How does it work?
- Complete the investment survey in our app.
- We offer investment portfolios tailored to 3 risk levels: conservative, moderate and dynamic.
- Choose between a global or progressive portfolio to finish the setup of your investment account. Discover the difference between the portfolios below.
- Once your portfolio is authorised, you can add funds, monitor the performance and withdraw your money at any time via the Aion Bank app .
- Standard portfolios give you exposure to both global equities and fixed income markets. They are matched to your risk appetite and offer risk-adjusted investment diversification.
- Within equities we weight geographic regions according to their respective market capitalisation.
- Within bonds we include both local government bonds and inflation linked bonds. We offer 9 risk levels.
- Within equities we weight the listed geographic regions according to their respective market capitalisation: US, Europe, UK, Asia, Emerging markets
- Thematic portfolios give you the opportunity to invest in firms and projects related to major economic, technological and societal trends such as:
- Digitalisation, robotics and artificial intelligence, health care and clean energy
- These investments offer exposure to diversified global equities in line with your interests. We adjust the investment mix according to your risk appetite.
- Within bonds we include both local government bonds and inflation linked bonds. We offer 3 risk levels.
Digital banking at its best
- Signing up is fast and easy with our fully digital process
- Manage your money from anywhere
- Discover even more ways to save and earn money
- If after 12 months you've paid more than you saved, we will refund you the difference
Costs for mutual mixed funds are based on costs and performance in mixed UCITS (mixed mutual funds) over 1 yr in Belgium reported by “ESMA Annual Statistical Report 2019 on Performance and Costs of Retail Investment Products in the EU”: 2.13% ongoing costs, 0.12% subscription costs.
Costs for Robo-advisory are based on the average management fees charged by the leading similar robo advisory providers on the Belgian market: Birdee, Matti (KBC), Lucy (BNP).